[darcs-devel] who's going to FOSDEM?

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:21:49 PST 2006

On 16 févr. 06, at 14:57, David Roundy wrote:
> Indeed, I'll be there starting Friday, and I expect others will as
> well,
> and I'm definitely looking forward to spending time with various darcs
> people.  Talking about conflictors in real life will definitely be
> useful.
> Perhaps we should find someone with a cell phone who can be a contact
> person? Meeting with people one's never seen before in a strange city
> poses
> certain logistical difficulties...

I guess I could be a contact person if nobody else volunteers.  Mail me
if you want my number.

Maybe we could arrange a time/place to meet on Friday and Saturday?
How about:
19:00 Friday - in front of tourist information office (Gare de Midi?)
to get dinner and/or
13:15 Saturday - what appears to be a parking lot (P on
http://www.fosdem.org/index/practical/practical_image_3) on campus,
next to the FOSDEM site? I'm just suggesting this location to avoid
losing ourselves in the post GPL3 crowd

No need for this kind of organisation on Sunday - we can just clump
around post-talk David.

Please feel free to suggest otherwise, as I am a logistical idiot.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.