[darcs-devel] [issue78] changes --from-context=<filename>

Clive Crous bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jan 2 19:46:54 PST 2006

New submission from Clive Crous <clive at darkarts.co.za>:

I would like to be able to do the following:
  darcs changes --context >foo

Then, at any possible later date/time do this:
  darcs changes --from-context="foo" >bar

To get a changelist between the two times no matter what the context changes
were (it should be fully reflective, even unpulls should show, probably
similarly to, 'they have'/'we have' as in the other commands (not sure if
bi-directional change info is actually really relative to the 'changes' command,
but it would be nice)).

nosy: clive, droundy, tommy
priority: feature
status: unread
title: changes --from-context=<filename>