[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Save Context.hs when creating 'dist' tar ball.

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Fri Jan 6 11:29:50 PST 2006

>> So what's the consensus on this one?

> I feel pretty strongly about leaving Context.hs around except for
> maintainer-clean.

I'm in favour of obeying as much as possible the (somewhat baroque)
GNU conventions, as that might make work easier for packagers.
However, as I have no wish to work out what the GNU conventions
actually say, I'll trust you two on that.

So I'll be grateful for a patch, but I'd find it helpful if you and
Marnix could agree on what is the right thing.

                                        Juliusz