[darcs-devel] Patch Format

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sat Jan 7 10:20:47 PST 2006

I am working on implementing a new format for the replace
patch, top of my darcs hacking todo list, which is
unfortunately not my top todo list :-(, that understands
tokens with spaces in them.  To do this I need to have all
the showPatch functions pass the repoformat as a parameter
(which is one of the things needed for the patch format
functionality), and I have implemented much of that (three
months ago) but I haven't done the needed changes to send/apply
and patchbundle format.  I'm afraid my changes are ageing now,
but this weekend I hope to get some time to look at it again,
after reading up on the darcs mailing lists and updating the
stable repo.  I could send you the patches if you'd want to
work on the showPatch thing.