[darcs-devel] [issue93] I wish ask-for-deps would exclude already depended-on

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 11 21:59:24 PST 2006

New submission from Zooko <zooko at zooko.com>:

When interactively browsing patches during ask-for-deps, it should exclude
patches which I already depend on because they are depended on by patches that
I've already selected.  Also, of course, it should exclude patches that it
already depends on because they are syntactically required.

For some reason ask-for-deps is extremely slow (http://bugs.darcs.net/issue89)
even though it doesn't do these things for me.  Actually, maybe there is
another bug here: it says it is going to ask me for deps on 779 patches, when
there are actually 1375 in the repo.  Has it already calculated the maximum
number which I could possibly choose to depend on or something?

Regards,

Zooko

nosy: droundy, tommy, zooko
status: unread
title: I wish ask-for-deps would exclude already depended-on