[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Minor documentation editing.

Zachary P. Landau kapheine at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 13:28:54 PST 2006

On 1/13/06, Juliusz Chroboczek <Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr> wrote:
> >   * Minor documentation editing.
>
> Is anyone willing to review that for me?

I didn't get all the way through it but I did find a minor typo:

hunk ./Apply.lhs 299
-successfully applied.  NOTE: For some reason mutt seems to set the umask
-such that patches created with the above macro are not world-readable.  I'm
-not sure why this is, but use it with care.
+successfully applied.  NOTE: In an attempt to make sure no one else
+can read your email, mutt seems to set the umask
+such that patches created with the above macro are not world-readable,so
+use it with care.

On that second to last line there should be a space after the comma:
"not world-readable, so".

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at gmail.com>