[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Added author to darcs record commandline... (and 3 more)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Jan 13 18:17:05 PST 2006

These patches supersede my patch "fixes for testsuite".

They should apply cleanly against current darcs-unstable.  To do this I had to resolve two conflicts in mv.pl.  I think I got it right.

I did notice that the testsuite is broken on my machine again.  I'll look into it and probably be sending more patches against the testsuite sometime next week.

Thanks,
Jason

Fri Jan 13 18:10:17 PST 2006  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * Added author to darcs record commandline in dateparser.sh

Fri Jan 13 18:11:14 PST 2006  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * All perl tests use cleanup at beginning instead of rm_rf
  rm_rf will give an error (causing test to fail) when the directory is
  missing.  Use cleanup instead as it will not give an error.

Fri Jan 13 18:13:27 PST 2006  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * dateparser.sh only tries to delete tmp if it exists

Fri Jan 13 18:14:23 PST 2006  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * commented out absolute path test cases in mv.pl