[darcs-devel] old bug tracker

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 02:09:33 PST 2006

Hi all,

Shall we complete the transition to the new bug tracker, or at least
inch closer to that goal?  We could do this in a minimalistic fashion
by

1. merging redundant tickets
2. resolving
    - old tickets (resolved == resolved-in-unstable?)
    - tickets that complain about RT
    - tickets that have been moved to Roundup
3. manually importing the rest of the tickets

I suppose step 3 isn't very important, but it seems we shouldn't keep
the old tickets (1 and 2) hanging.

I can help if someone wants to grant me write privileges.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.