[darcs-devel] darcs patch: document how to use p4merge as external merge tool

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sat Jan 14 05:40:44 PST 2006

On Fri, Jan 13, 2006 at 06:57:17PM +0100, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> > +To use \verb!p4merge!, you would use
> > +\begin{verbatim}
> > +--external-merge 'p4merge %a %1 %2 %o'
>
> David, is that okay with you?  It amounts to advertising for proprietary
> software.

I'm fine with this.  Given that the relevant proprietary software
(perforce) could be viewed as our competitor, I suspect this will only be
interesting to people who've already been using perforce and want to
transition to darcs, which is something we'd probably like to encourage... :)
http://www.darcs.net