[darcs-devel] Corrupted repository

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Jan 22 14:49:29 PST 2006

A colleague of mine has just come to me with a broken Darcs repository:

  http://www.pps.jussieu.fr/~balat/ocsigen-broken-20060122.tar.gz

The repository contains a patch that modifies a file that was earlier
removed.  I suspect this might be due somebody corrupting the pristine
tree at some point, but I don't really know.

We will fix the repository by hand tomorrow, so please don't worry
about that.  But I'm curious to know whether anyone has any ideas
about how that could have happened.

If you have anything to say on the subject, please CC Balat and Hym
(see the CC of this message).

                                        Juliusz