[darcs-devel] Darcs crashes on GHC repository

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 3 12:41:37 PDT 2006

On Monday 03 July 2006 14:07, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> >> posting on behalf of simonpj at microsoft.com,
> >
> > Look, no offense, but how do we know this isn't some sort of Microsoft
> > war against open source?
>
> Simon Peyton-Jones is above this sort of suspicion.
>
> While it is regrettable that he should have chosen to work for Microsoft,
> he is someone whom we know and trust fully.

Someone needs to post a list of Microsoft employees that, otherwise then being
apart of the borg, are good guys so this sorta thing doesn't happen again. Or
better yet, why doesn't someone just hire our stranded brethren so they don't
have to suffer the injustice of working for such company?

--
Patrick McFarland || www.AdTerrasPerAspera.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,