[darcs-devel] [issue218] Patch bundle failed hash

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:21:16 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 13:48:34 +0000, simonpj wrote:
> 1 (minor): there's an irritating (and perhaps ominous) message from ssh
> (below).
>
> sh-2.04$ darcs push
> Usage: ssh [options] host [command]

The minor problem is a one recurring for Windows users, one which I am
investigating right now.  The error message is harmless as far as I can
tell, but I think I have an idea for improving the darcs code so you no
longer get it.

The idea consists of parsing the ssh help output to see if the control
master option exists, rather than tossing it a control master command so
that it complains.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.