[darcs-devel] Darcs-cia 0.2.1

Patrick McFarland diablod3 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 09:11:08 PDT 2006

I'm releasing darcs-cia 0.2.1.  Wael Nasreddine has provided a patch that
actually fixes the patch contents spam that the script was having issues
with, and it actually seems to work. If anyone else has bugs, feel free to
report them to me.

So, everyone knows the drill, grab it from the darcs repo at
http://www.shadowconflict.com/darcs/darcs-cia/ .

--
Patrick McFarland || www.AdTerrasPerAspera.com
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,