[darcs-devel] darcs patch: refactoring Repository

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Sun Jul 30 04:52:06 PDT 2006

On Fri, Jul 28, 2006 at 08:01:28PM +0200, Tommy Pettersson wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 09:00:01AM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > This is some refactoring preparatory to implementing hashed inventories,
> [...]
> > There are a couple of FIXMEs below for things that were not quite necesary
> > but would be nice to improve.  If anyone wants to join in on this
> > refactoring
> [...]
> > And review of my [code] would
> > also be very much appreciated.
>
> Hi,
>
> I applied these changes to devel (I had to do some conflict
> resolving), and to stable, and in both cases some tests started
> to fail. This is meant to go into devel eventually, isn't it?

I've got a couple of changes that I made, which I'll send separately, and
one improvement for the test suite.  I've been out of connectivity for a
few days.  And yes, this is meant to go into devel, but needs more review
before going in.

> I can try and see if I can do something about it. It is possible
> that some failures got introduced by erroneous conflict
> resolution on my part. When I'm at it, I can just as well look
> at the FIXMEs too.

That would be great! (but see also forthcoming patch...)
http://www.darcs.net