[darcs-devel] Re: [darcs-users] having problems with Windows still

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jun 29 01:28:08 PDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 29, 2006 at 06:38:05AM +0530, K.S.Sreeram wrote:
> Revert back to version 1.0.6, thats the last usable version for windows.

This narrows down the problem a bit. It suggests the problem is
in one of the ssh patches between 1.0.6 and 1.0.8. From a quick
run of darcs Changes it looks like there are only three likely
candidates:

  Sun May 28 11:30:00 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
    * Only launch SSH control master on demand (fixes issue171)

  Sat Mar 18 00:33:37 CET 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
    * Multiplex transactions over a single ssh connection (issue32).

  Fri Mar 17 22:48:16 CET 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
    * Refactor calls to ssh.

Do we have a darcs developer with Windows who can write a test
case and try with these patches unpulled?