[darcs-devel] Re: [darcs-users] FOSDEM summary

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Mar 1 00:36:11 PST 2006

> Nope, I'm not going to do this.  However, I'm definitely interested in
> the feature, having been there myself, and therefore I'd be
> interesting in hearing what the UI for this splitting would look
> like...

When you do darcs record, you'll be able to press `1', `2', `3'
etc. in addition to the currently available options.  `1' is
synonymous with `y', while `2' and `3' record hunks into different
patches.  After you're finished, darcs will prompt you for log
messages for all the patches you've recorded hunks into.

Obviously, you'll be limited to recording 9 patches at a time.

                                        Juliusz