[darcs-devel] Re: [darcs-users] Re: darcs patch: Fix crash when using changes --interacti... (and 1 more)

zooko at zooko.com zooko at zooko.com
Fri Mar 3 09:22:15 PST 2006

> > Thu Mar  2 20:45:34 EST 2006  Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>
> >   * Make darcs exit after last patch in changes --interactive.
> >   Currently, hitting 'j' on the last patch in changes --interactive has
> >   no effect.  This patch will cause darcs to exit, making the command
> >   more consistent with an interactive pull.

I really value the fact that hitting "j" will not let darcs exit.  That way
I can do a bunch of work selecting patches, then hold down "j" to "scroll down
to the end", then use "k" to scroll back up to the next interesting part.
I have to remember not to use "w", because when it gets to the end, and it
will exit and start making changes immediately.

I agree with Tommy Pettersson that it would be nice if "y", "n", and "w" had
the same behavior when used on the last patch in the list.

Regards,

Zooko