[darcs-devel] Re: darcs patch: Add -i as an alias for --interactive.

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Sun Mar 5 08:25:56 PST 2006

On Sat, Mar 04, 2006 at 03:14:10PM -0800, Simon Michael wrote:
> In my darcs usage to date, I have tediously typed out --interactive many
> times but --ignore-case never. So I'd vote to give the former first pick
> of abbreviations.

Resent versions of darcs allows you to shorten --interactive to
--in. I was going to suggest putting 'apply interactive' in your
defaults file, but I see now there is no --no-interactive flag
to override it with, which is bad and probably should be fixed.

There is no --ignore-case yet so it's no wonder you've never
typed that; it has to be a hypothetical comparison.

Anyhow, it's good to receive input. After all I may be the only
one on earth favoring --ignore-case over --interactive.