[darcs-devel] [issue154] removing a non-empty directory is catastrophically painful

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Wed Mar 29 09:32:05 PST 2006

On 3/29/06, Eric Kow <bugs at darcs.net> wrote:

> New submission from Eric Kow <06sd1oi02 at sneakemail.com>:
>
> (setting to bug because I need a priority, although whether this is actually a
> bug is debatable)

Even though an error is given the patch is considered applied isn't?
So then to make your repo consistent you have to delete the offending
files and then revert?  Is that correct?

If so, I'd say yes this is a bug because darcs thinks a patch has been
applied but your working copy isn't really up to date.

Jason