[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Tidy up comment for working dir in patch... (and 3 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat May 13 21:15:00 PDT 2006

(as suggested by Juliusz 2006-04-07)

One very minor point: I wasn't sure if for replacing rmdir.sh with
rmdir.pl if darcs mv would have been a more appropriate way to replace
the file or not.  I almost arbitrarily chose the rm/add approach, but
can resubmit with a mv if need be.

Sun May  7 18:30:09 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Tidy up comment for working dir in patch apply.

Sat May 13 06:38:23 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Replace test rmdir.sh with rmdir.pl.

Sat May 13 07:34:56 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Suppress non-empty dir warning if Quiet.

Sat May 13 12:00:21 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add tests for pristine error and quiet mode when removing a directory.