[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add a bit of hashed inventory code. (and 5 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 12:21:03 PST 2006

Looks ok to me.

already-reviewed patches snipped

> Wed Nov  1 07:09:01 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
>   * make Get work with hashed inventory.
>   This is inefficient, but it uses only the pre-existing refactored
>   functions, so it's the easiest approach.  Later we can write an efficient
>   bit of code to do the same thing.

This one also fixes the bug in the previous patches, thanks.  As far as
I can tell, this doesn't break the non-hashed stuff, or actually touch
it for that matter, so I can live with that.

Should I be at all concerned that get_tag.sh fails under make
test_scripts_hashed?  Also, I gather that some of the old fashioned
stuff like setScriptsExecutable is just details you're postponing
until you get the core functionality right?

Anyway, will accept for more testing.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.