[darcs-devel] darcs patch: add a bit of hashed inventory code. (and 5 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Tue Nov 7 10:28:55 PST 2006

On Sun, Nov 05, 2006 at 09:21:03PM +0100, Eric Y. Kow wrote:
> Should I be at all concerned that get_tag.sh fails under make
> test_scripts_hashed?  Also, I gather that some of the old fashioned
> stuff like setScriptsExecutable is just details you're postponing
> until you get the core functionality right?

No, I'm expecting to have to work gradually up to having all the
test_scripts_hashed work right, hopefully in the process making the
Repository level of abstraction sufficiently expressive that we can put in
the new conflicts stuff without *too* much pain on the command level.
We'll see how well that works out in practice.  As I consider the work
needed, sometimes I wonder if conflictors wouldn't have been simpler after
all...

> Anyway, will accept for more testing.

Thanks!
Dept. of Physics