[darcs-devel] [issue342] Darcs failing to accept input in cmd.exe

Edwin bugs at darcs.net
Fri Nov 10 04:15:41 PST 2006

New submission from Edwin <edwin.thomson at businesswebsoftware.com>:

Running in a cmd.exe shell, darcs won't let me answer the "really unpull
undecided patches?" question, instead hanging:

C:\New Folder\aup>darcs --version
1.0.7 (release)

C:\New Folder\aup>darcs unpull --last 1
plink: unknown option "-O"

Fri Nov 10 11:57:29 GMT Standard Time 2006  me
  * A
Shall I unpull this patch? (1/1)  [ynWvpxqadjk], or ? for help: <- I pressed 'a'
Really unpull all undecided patches? withSignalsH  <- I pressed 'y', and nothing
happened.  After pressing return a few times, then holding down ctrl-c, the
withSignalsH appeared.  I can't make it respond more.

If I run in cygwin, still using cmd.exe as the terminal emulator, it still
happens, but if I use rxvt as the terminal emulator it works, but I have to
press return after answering each question.

nosy: EricKow, droundy, edwint, tommy
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Darcs failing to accept input in cmd.exe