[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Pass -q flag to scp only, not ssh and scp. (and 1 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Nov 13 11:49:25 PST 2006

On Fri, Nov 10, 2006 at 12:09:23PM +0100, Eric Kow wrote:
> +if [ x${REMOTE} == x ]; then
> +  REMOTE=kowey at darcs.pw
> +fi
> +if [ x${REMOTE_DIR} == x ]; then
> +  REMOTE_DIR=sshtest
> +fi

I'd rather we had the script exit if REMOTE and REMOTE_DIR aren't
specified.  Then we could make this part of the standard test suite by
renaming it with a .sh at the end.  We'd also need to make it not rely on
arguments (maybe that's already the case).  Then we'd just need developers
who want to run this test to define these environment variables in their
.bashrc (or wherever), and we'll be golden.  And we could even set up the
central repository with such a configuration... although as I understand
things you currently don't run the tests on the central repo.
Dept. of Physics
Oregon State University