[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Extra boring patterns.

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 09:31:18 PST 2006

On Tue, Nov 14, 2006 at 18:44:47 +0000, Grant Husbands wrote:
> I think it's fairly common practise for Windows repos to contain
> binaries for the uncommon tools/dlls that are required and I can't
> think that any other platform is particularly interested in *.exe
> files, so I'd quite like to remove exe from the list, here. Would
> anyone mind if I submitted a followup patch (to the followup) to
> remove it?

Sounds ok to me.  Besides, it's not like we have boring patterns to
exclude the binaries people build on non-Windows anyway.  This is just
an issue of default boringness, for which it is better to err on the
side of things appearing more interesting than they really are.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.