[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Make libcurl use any http authentication.

tobias at portfolio16.de tobias at portfolio16.de
Mon Nov 20 09:56:52 PST 2006

Hi!

(I hope I got it right this time)

This small patch enables darcs to pull from repositories protected with strong
authentication. The only change for existing repositories is that curl does one
addition fetch on password-protected HTTP resources to determine which
authentication sheme to use. I choose CURLAUTH_ANY to not break darcs with
basic authentication, but using CURLAUTH_ANYSAFE would have brought me some
more peace of mind ;). But since this may break repositories currently using
basic authentication, I didn't use it.

Greetings Tobi

Sun Nov 19 00:04:06 CET 2006  Tobias Gruetzmacher <darcs at portfolio16.de>
  * Make libcurl use any http authentication.
  This let darcs use repositories protected with digest authentication.