[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Support darcs send --disable-ssh-cm. (and 2 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 06:34:20 PST 2006

Note that in the stable repo, I have trouble running the ssh test
through the harness without setting NO_CONTROL_MASTER.  Running the test
by itself works 4/5 of the time.

Tue Nov 21 14:41:58 CET 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Support darcs send --disable-ssh-cm.

Tue Nov 21 15:11:01 CET 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Rename ssh_test to ssh.sh (for shell harness).

  Note that you must set environment variables for it do anything
  useful (namely REMOTE=you at someserver); something like the following
  should work:
    REMOTE=me at 192.168.2.3 make test

  You need to be using public key authentication to have a fully
  automated test.

Tue Nov 21 15:18:02 CET 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Overhaul and improve automation of ssh_test.

  * Now quits if you don't supply REMOTE; does not have any
    silly default values
  * Options now passed in through environment variables, so:
      NO_CONTROL_MASTER=1 REMOTE=me at 192.168.2.12 ./ssh_test
  * Performs some automated success checks (which means that
    it should be possible to use this from the harness if you
    have ssh-agent running)
  * Performs darcs send test
  * Does not try to pass darcs-ssh flags (like --disable-ssh-cm)
    to non-ssh-using commands like record