[darcs-devel] darcs patch: fix for Issue111, obliterate --all

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Nov 29 08:42:50 PST 2006

Here's a patch for Issue111.  Feel free to debate among
yourselves whether it's actually a Good Thing, but it's
an easy change.  And as you might guess, my leaning is for
it to go in.

David

Wed Nov 29 08:40:16 PST 2006  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix for Issue111, obliterate --all
  This is a patch to implement the wishless item Issue111,
  which asks for an --all option to obliterate.  The idea is
  that you might use the --patches flag to select a bunch of
  patches and not want to have to say yess to all of them.

  For good measure, I also added it to unpull and unrecord.