[darcs-devel] darcs query --help

Dino Morelli dino at ui3.info
Fri Oct 6 14:59:57 PDT 2006

I wrote a Perl script for tests/ to perform --help on all darcs commands
and came upon this:

    $ darcs query --help

    darcs failed:  Invalid subcommand!

    Usage: darcs query SUBCOMMAND ...

    Query information which is stored by darcs.

    Subcommands:
      manifest      List version-controlled files in the working copy.

      -h  --help  shows brief description of command and its arguments

    Use the --help option with the subcommands to obtain help for
    subcommands (for example, "darcs query manifest --help").

Is it correct that this one generates the 'darcs failed: Invalid
subcommand!' output when we're asking it for usage info like this?

--
  .~.    Dino Morelli
  /V\    email: dino at ui3.info
/( )\   irc: dwm