[darcs-devel] [issue285] switch/hotkey to show unified diff instead of hunks when recording

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Oct 10 23:08:22 PDT 2006

New submission from Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>:

(import of RT #524)

When recording a patch I often find myself opening a second terminal and
running 'darcs diff -u' there to give me a context of a change where
'darcs record' just asks whether I want to record the a like 'listIndex
+= 1' which has no meaning if no context is given. Having either a
hotkey that display a unified diff (while recording) or have 'darcs
record' support the --unified switch would be a great help here.

nosy: EricKow, droundy, tommy
priority: feature
status: unread
title: switch/hotkey to show unified diff instead of hunks when recording
topic: FromRequestTracker