[darcs-devel] [issue303] darcs record --look-for-adds leaves unrecorded adds in pending

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sun Oct 15 06:23:16 PDT 2006

New submission from Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>:

Import of RT #362

guest <ganesh at earth.li> 2005-04-22
----------------------------------
Subject: darcs record --look-for-adds leaves unrecorded adds in pending

darcs init
touch foo
touch bar
darcs record --look-for-adds
[Accept add of 'foo' but not 'bar']
darcs record

darcs now offers to record the add of 'bar', behaving just as if I'd
explicitly run "darcs add bar". I'm not sure if this behaviour is
intentional or not, but it's extremely inconvenient in my situation,
where there are only a few 'foo's but a very large number of 'bar's.

Note that it doesn't happen if nothing is recorded during the first record.

nosy: EricKow, droundy, tommy
priority: bug
status: unread
title: darcs record --look-for-adds leaves unrecorded adds in pending
topic: FromRequestTracker