[darcs-devel] resend of refactoring patches

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Wed Sep 6 12:17:28 PDT 2006

> Here are all the refactoring patches I've got at the moment.

Thanks.

I'm wondering whether finalize/revert shouldn't be renamed to
commit/rollback, as this is more standard terminology.

Other than that, I'm really happy with these changes -- they certainly
make Darcs a better place to hack.

> I believe this set passes tests and applies cleanly to current
> darcs-devel.

Pretty close:

  * Fix merge conflicts.

    M ./Get.lhs -6 +10
    M ./Optimize.lhs -2 +2
    M ./Repository.lhs -14 +23
    M ./Tag.lhs -1 +1
    M ./list_authors.hs -2 +1

...not counting a patch that you amend-recorded and sent twice.

> I'm in Oregon now, and just got internet connection
> (and went into my office for the first time yesterday!).

Congratulations!

                                        Juliusz