[darcs-devel] [issue263] Lcs.lhs:440:10: Not in scope: `getBounds'

Erik Schnetter bugs at darcs.net
Fri Sep 8 19:06:38 PDT 2006

New submission from Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>:

I want to build the unstable branch of darcs from source.  I get the error
message:

$ make
ghc  -cpp  -package QuickCheck -package mtl -package parsec -package unix -O -
funbox-strict-fields  -DENABLE_GIT -Wall -Werror -I. -DHAVE_CURSES -DHAVE_CURL -
c Lcs.lhs

Lcs.lhs:440:10: Not in scope: `getBounds'
make: *** [Lcs.o] Error 1

I am using Darwin 8.7.1.  I have the Apple Developer tools and ghc 6.4
installed, and I was able to build the stable version of darcs some time ago.
(The stable version currently does not build for me with the error message

$ make
Linking darcs ...
compilation IS NOT required
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_ControlziMonadziError_zdf21_closure
_ControlziMonadziError_ZCDError_static_info
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
)

nosy: EricKow, droundy, eschnett, tommy
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Lcs.lhs:440:10: Not in scope: `getBounds'