[darcs-devel] Darcs-unstable: change in maintainership

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 10:05:16 PDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 09, 2006 at 18:28:20 +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> Thanks for all the fish, and good luck to Eric.

Thanks, Juliusz!  I'll avoid that cliché with shoes and filling, though
I admit I am thinking it hard.

Anyway, let's get to work.

Fast track
----------
These patches are most probably going in, pending a quick glance on my
part.  Note that they were overlooked purely by accident.  Apologies to
Esa, specifically.  Thanks to Tommy for pointing them out.

Sun Jul 30 14:11:58 CEST 2006  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * ratify some uses of readFile and hGetContents

Sun Jul 30 14:14:04 CEST 2006  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * add test for haskell policy

Sun Jul 30 14:23:48 CEST 2006  Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>
  * move test for tabs from makefile to haskell_policy test

Wed Nov 30 01:09:15 CET 2005  Esa Ilari Vuokko <ei at vuokko.info>
  * Remove direct dependency to mapi32.dll; Improve MAPI compatibility.

Waiting for review
------------------
I'm pretty comfortable with my two patches here, and will push them
in Monday night unless somebody objects.  I will also review Jason's
patch (with extra confidence from Tommy's ok) and push it in around
the same time

Sat Jun 10 21:30:49 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Account for timezone offset in cleanDate  (Fixes issue173).

Sat Aug 12 12:20:34 CEST 2006  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Be explicit about timezone handling (issue220); assume local by default.

Fri Sep  8 10:09:47 PDT 2006  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * whatsnew --look-for-adds doesn't read unadded files (fix for issue79)

Patch tracker?
I am interested in using the patch tracker that Zachary proposed.
It should be a good way to keep me organised and let the community
know what's going on.  Is it actually running anywhere?  I would
like to take it for a test drive.  Could somebody please fill me
in?

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.