[darcs-devel] darcs patch: whatsnew --look-for-adds doesn't read unadded files (f...

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Sun Sep 10 12:59:32 PDT 2006

On somewhat related note...

When you're doing a 'whatsnew -l' darcs gives up if there are any
problems reading files.  I'd like to change this so that instead darcs
throws a warning to stderr but otherwise keeps going.  Maybe in the
final summary it could print a '?' in front of files which had read
problems (for me this is commonly bad permissions).

Any objections?

Thanks,
Jason