[darcs-devel] New ignore and unignore commands

Zachary P. Landau kapheine at divineinvasion.net
Thu Sep 14 19:53:15 PDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 12:58:14AM +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:
> No strong opinions here, but I actually prefer Pietro Abate's
> suggestion -- add a new option '--exclude-files'' that takes a regexp
> of files to ignore.  As far as I can tell, this has the full
> functionality of ignored_file -- just add ``ALL exclude_-files ...''
> to your prefs file.

Maybe I'm just being thick tonight, but at that point, how is this
different from the normal boring file?  Isn't the same thing, with the
only difference being that with the new commands, we can specify which
file we want to use for ignores?  I'm probably just missing something,
but I can't figure out what.

--
Zachary P. Landau <kapheine at divineinvasion.net>
GPG: gpg --recv-key 0xC9F82052 | http://divineinvasion.net/kapheine.asc