[darcs-devel] patch for lazy partial repos

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 14:46:07 PDT 2007

Hi David,

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 17:24:27 -0700, David Roundy wrote:
> For some reason the darcs.net server is down, so I'm sending
> these patches blind (as I'll be travelling soon).

Sorry, I'm going to need more time to look at these properly.  I can
push them in if you think it's an commit-and-review situation...

I suppose in the meantime, I should ask if there are any objections in
principle to --lazy repositories as a possible alternative to --partial
repositories.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.