[darcs-devel] [issue428] Darcs send misses last patch (Windows 1.0.8)

Adrian Hey bugs at darcs.net
Mon Apr 9 09:46:42 PDT 2007

New submission from Adrian Hey <ahey at iee.org>:

Hello,

I have new 5 patches in my local repository, the first
4 of which I have already sent, so I just want to send
the fifth.

Darcs send goes through the first 4 (1/5, 2/5, 3/5 and 4/5)
asking me if I want to send them (to which I answer no), but
doesn't give me the option of sending patch 5/5.

But it _does_ include 5/5 if I answer yes to the first 4.

Regards
--
Adrian Hey

nosy: EricKow, ahey, beschmi, droundy, tommy
status: unread
title: Darcs send misses last patch (Windows 1.0.8)