[darcs-devel] [issue428] Darcs send misses last patch (Windows 1.0.8)

james james at jamesdsadler.com
Mon Apr 9 14:26:38 PDT 2007

Hi Adrian,

At least  one of  the first four  patches is a  dependency of  the fifth
patch. This  likely means that the  fifth patch changes lines  that were
changed be one of the earlier patches.  So if you opt not to send them,
darcs cannot offer to send patch  number five because it would break the
dependency relationship.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

James.