[darcs-devel] patch for lazy partial repos

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:05:07 PDT 2007

> We could potentially introduce a get --resume (or resume get?) which
> effectively does a repair and a revert --all.

For what it's worth, I do like the idea of a resumable get.  Maybe not a
high priority, though.

> I'd rather not--either that or always keep the .gz extension.

Heh, I certainly do not like the idea of always keeping the .gz
extension, and would rather (a) never have it, in the interest of code
simplicity (b) only have it when it's actually gzipped.

> >    I need to retrieve 132 patches up to checkpoint
> >      1.7
> >    Go ahead? [ynaq]

> I'm not sure what
> the difference between your "n" and "q" options would be.

Well, the 'q' option was really just a brain fart

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.