[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Remove unused bugs directory. (and 4 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 12:42:49 PDT 2007

No complaints, two weeks later so I'm pushing these in.

On Sun, Apr 01, 2007 at 09:43:00 +0200, Eric Kow wrote:
> Sun Apr  1 09:16:35 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
>   * Move documentation to its own directory (doc).

Note this patch.  User manual now lives in doc/manual.  Webpage will
have to point to doc if this goes into stable.  If this is a problem,
let me know and I can undo these changes.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.