[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Make external.pl test work on Windows.

Eric Kow eric.kow at loria.fr
Sat Apr 14 14:24:34 PDT 2007

Sat Apr 14 23:20:29 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Make external.pl test work on Windows.

  One of the tests in this script is to see if darcs calls ssh correctly.
  We create a fake ssh program in the form of a shell script (it just
  creates a file 'fakessh' to let us know it ran).  Windows got confused
  by this, so we (1) made sure the script also works as a DOS batch file
  (2) gave it a .bat extension so that Windows knows how to run it.