[darcs-devel] [issue434] Darcs grief: Issue 274

Kevin Quick quick at sparq.org
Tue Apr 17 22:21:02 PDT 2007

Simon,

This sounds like a variation of the permissions issue I wrote about
recently.  I'll be departing in a couple of days for a 2 wk vacation,
but I am in agreement on this issue and am willing to work with
folks to help resolve this upon my return.

I am a bit concerned that it was a darcs pull that encountered this
problem for you.  In my case, it was a push from a user that didn't
have proper access rights to some of the files in my repo (and did on
others).  I wouldn't have expected this in the pull case, however.
Are you certain it was a pull, and in either case, have you been
able to reproduce it?

-KQ