[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Modernise imports of Foreign.Ptr. (and 1 more)

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 21:59:40 PDT 2007

> Sat Apr  7 12:25:36 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
>   * Modernise imports of Foreign.Ptr.

Nobody complained; in it goes.

> Sat Apr  7 12:25:51 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
>   * Use concatenated list of strings in Context.hs instead of one big string.
>
>   This allows us to accept the -cpp flag.  Apparantly, this was the only
>   source file that doesn't allow it.

I only needed this for Cabal, so I'll dump this in the interests of
non-invasiveness (anybody working on cabalisation will probably want to
apply this, or find a way to disable -cpp for just one file)

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.