[darcs-devel] patches accepted 2007-04-22

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:16:46 PDT 2007

These patches include some that were recorded against stable.  Darcs might have
to work pretty hard to apply them.  I hope this isn't us choking on our dogfood.

Note also that I had accidentally rm -rf'd my copy of the unstable
repository, so there may be missing patches.

Accepted since the last cycle (22)
----------------------------------
Thu Apr 19 22:00:48 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Add tests specifically for applying patches to the working dir (issue434).

Thu Apr 19 22:05:58 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Apply patches 'tolerantly' to the working directory (issue434).

Sat Apr 21 02:19:33 CEST 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * reenable --quiet mode in apply.

Sun Apr 22 08:03:19 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Fix applyToWorking conflicts.

Sun Apr 22 00:45:51 CEST 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * revamp TolerantIO to be simpler.

Sun Apr 15 14:27:33 CEST 2007  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
  * Re-fix MAKEMANUAL.

Sun Apr 15 23:51:39 CEST 2007  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
  * Include src/Darcs/Patch in makefile's SRC_DIRS.

Thu Apr 19 01:30:16 CEST 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * don't exit with failure when there are no perl tests.

Sun Apr 15 16:23:52 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Abuse test counter to get a pull_many_files.pl progress meter.

Sat Apr 14 23:20:29 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Make external.pl test work on Windows.

Sun Apr 15 13:41:22 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Make mv.pl test pass on Windows.

Sun Apr 15 15:29:32 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Make record_editor.pl test work under Windows.

Sun Apr 15 15:32:33 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Make set_scripts_executable.pl test work under Windows.

Sun Apr 15 16:06:52 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Make revert_interactive.sh test work under Windows.

Sat Apr  7 12:25:36 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Modernise imports of Foreign.Ptr.

Sun Apr 15 20:01:32 CEST 2007  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
  * Allow escaped quotes in `quoted' for match text.

Sun Apr 15 19:04:19 CEST 2007  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
  * Modify match test for escaping quotes in match strings.

Sat Apr 14 19:49:33 CEST 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * remove unused export from RepoFormat.

Wed Apr 18 19:52:14 CEST 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * add test (but don't do it) for both sorts of inventories.

Wed Apr 18 23:56:14 CEST 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix FIXME for handling hashed+normal inventory at the same time.

Sat Apr 21 23:36:35 CEST 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix test_scripts bug pointed out by Eric.

Sun Apr 22 09:20:09 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Renable --quiet test for rmdir.

Rejected (1)
------------
Sun Apr 15 17:03:13 CEST 2007  Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>
  * Obey current GNU standard for docdir/datarootdir make variables.

Planning to accept (1)
----------------------
Sun Apr 15 15:26:08 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Use system for calling interactive cmds in Windows instead of rawSystem.

Waiting for code (1)
--------------------
Tue Jan  9 22:08:35 CET 2007  Marnix Klooster <marnix.klooster at gmail.com>
  * Added test for issue381.

Waiting for resubmission
2007-01-13 Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva  quotes in prefs file (issue347)
2007-04-14 Eric Kow                     cabalisation
2007-04-22 David Roundy                 --partial --lazy

Please resend any patches I may have missed.

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.