[darcs-devel] Re: darcs patch: Obey current GNU standard for docdir/datarootdir make ...

Eric Y. Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 11:04:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

> [Cygwin is shipping 2.61 as far as I can tell.]

Hmm.  Well, the build instructions currently using msys/mingw.  If
anybody wants to walk me through building darcs under Cygwin, I
might be interested to learn.

> Would you accept a backward-compatible version now that DTRT with
> datarootdir?

If you could submit something which does not cause 2.59 barfing, I would
certainly be happy to have a look.  Otherwise, while I do appreciate
your efforts to keep us conformant, I will lean strongly towards
conservatism.  We'll get around to those standards someday.

Regards,

--
Eric Kow                     http://www.loria.fr/~kow
PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9         Merci de corriger mon français.