[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add some rudimentary amend-record + meta... (and 19 more)

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:23:01 PDT 2007

Ok, here's everything, some of which you've already seen.  Maybe this time? :-)

Summary
-------
- basic amend-record
- allow amend-record to edit metadata without affecting patch
- prompt for confirmation if amending somebody else's patch
    (could be annoying if you use more than one email address with darcs)
- show contents

Wed Jul 25 23:11:57 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Add some rudimentary amend-record + metadata tests.

Fri Jul 27 22:32:37 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Combine get_patchname with get_log in record command.

  This probably makes the code longer, but more explicit and with
  support for 'prior patchnames' (for amend-record).

Fri Jul 27 22:35:03 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * [issue389] Support record -m --prompt-long-comment.

Fri Jul 27 22:36:06 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * Catch bad patch names in record --pipe.

  This appears to be a bug by which we have not yet been bitten.

Fri Jul 27 22:52:33 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at loria.fr>
  * [issue161] Implement amend-record --edit-long-comment, etc.

  Should also satisfy requests in issue77, issue276 and issue388.

Sat Jul 28 07:36:12 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Allow amend-record to edit metadata even if no changes are selected.

Sat Jul 28 07:47:52 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add patchname to logfile when amending long comment.

  And simplify use of unlines (we already detect trailing newline).

Sat Jul 28 07:55:05 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Do not run test suite if amending metadata only.

Sat Jul 28 11:50:57 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Slightly refactor unpull (make it an alias).

Sun Jul 29 21:14:34 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Fix conflicts between issue308 fix and amend-record metadata editing.

Mon Jul 30 20:11:38 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Hide darcs unpull command.

Mon Jul 30 20:47:57 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Rename (again) query/list to show.

  Clarify the online help while we're at it.

Mon Jul 30 21:36:03 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Rename fix_maybe_absolute and friends to something clearer.

  As suggested by David.

Mon Jul 30 21:37:03 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Move just_dir helper function to Darcs.FilePathUtils.

Tue Jul 31 21:07:48 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Export the non-interactive part of get_author.

Tue Jul 31 21:28:45 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * [issue316] Prompt for confirmation if amending someone else's patch.

Wed Aug  1 20:40:51 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * [issue467] changes --context --repodir

Wed Aug  1 20:41:38 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add test for issue467.

Wed Aug  1 22:30:53 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * Add test for show contents command.

Thu Aug  2 06:08:13 CEST 2007  Eric Kow <eric.kow at gmail.com>
  * [issue141] Implement darcs show contents command.