[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add some rudimentary amend-record + meta... (and 19 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Aug 2 13:47:29 PDT 2007

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 10:23:01PM +0200, Eric Kow wrote:
> Ok, here's everything, some of which you've already seen.  Maybe this time? :-)
>
> Summary
> -------
> - basic amend-record
> - allow amend-record to edit metadata without affecting patch
> - prompt for confirmation if amending somebody else's patch
>     (could be annoying if you use more than one email address with darcs)
> - show contents

Overall this looks good, although I didn't look into the actual algorithm,
but I noticed that ShowContents doesn't seem to be included in the manual.
It'd definitely be a good idea to get that added (unless I'm mistaken and
it's already included).  And thanks for adding this commonly requested
feature!
Department of Physics
Oregon State University