[darcs-devel] How do I "darcs get http://darcs.net/darcs-patch-theory"?

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Aug 3 08:40:28 PDT 2007

Conflictors are no more and it seems their repository disappeared as
well.  No one was sure how to really solve the problems using
conflictors.  We're now knee deep in a different approach that we
refer to as 'conflict handling'.  We're adding cancellation patches
and conflicted patches.  Patches which conflict which each other can
be stored in conflicted patches and then they no longer have an
effect.  Cancellation patches are there so the user can specify which
patches (especially conflicted patches) they want to cancel (meaning
the effect is gone and so would be any conflicts).  This is just a
brief informal overview.  Look at the recent traffic on this list to
find out more about this approach.

I hope that helps,
Jason