[darcs-devel] darcs patch: minor code cleanup. (and 5 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Wed Aug 8 00:57:32 UTC 2007

Hi Eric,

These patches are all simple refactorings of one sort or another
at the level that you should pretty easily be able to verify.
Except for the last one, which just adds a single function, so
it should be completely safe (but you could check that it behaves
like "all").

I'll welcome any comments, but I expect these won't require much.
My trickier changes I'm sending separately.

David

Mon Aug  6 15:00:05 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * minor code cleanup.

Mon Aug  6 15:00:28 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * minor code cleanups.

Mon Aug  6 16:09:27 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * refactor to expand is_identity and use it to encapsulate "identitiness"

Mon Aug  6 16:11:24 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * fix ordering mistyping in sift_for_pending.
  This doesn't change any behavior, but makes type correspond
  to actual order of patches in the list.

Tue Aug  7 17:46:38 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>
  * simple refactor in DarcsRepo.

Tue Aug  7 17:48:26 PDT 2007  David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>